Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shit iz Hard Out Here!

We are HUNGRY!

I just got done listening to former President Bill Clinton lay down a solid case about why America should vote for Barack Obama. It was very appealing...and it came across as sincere as well. But, let me bring it home to the "masses" for a second by telling you about my day.

I woke up this morning to check my bank account for a direct deposit. Out of $2,000 dollars, that I had to wait 6 weeks to get, I received $1,588.00. WOW....by my calculations, that is 20% of my money GONE! Between the STATE of Maryland and the FEDERAL government....I am short 20% of my money off top!

Now, what am I supposed to do? I really don't know....but, whatever it iz...it will probably be "OuttaBoundz"....and that iz exactly why that is my name. OUTTABOUNDZ because the system has forced me to live this way....

Now, we haven't even discussed how much of this money the PRIVATE industry will take from me...and I'm not a big spender by any measure...in fact, I'm quite frugal. But, if you consider the BASIC bills I have [essential living expenses]...then you can easily understand that I have NO MONEY. ...and that's exactly right...I have NO MONEY!

It's not a stretch of the imagination, because chances are---YOU LIVE THIS LIFE, TOO!

So...here's the question...what the FUCK are we goin' to do about it? Got any suggestions, holla @ your Boi...let's do something....

OuttaBoundz

No comments: