Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Day is it? 66? 67?

It's either Day 66 or 67...I can't keep count. But, what I DO know is that Barack Obama has the most watched Presidency in US History. Big surprise, eh? Though he handled Ann Compton's question on race in the "correct" way, part of her answer lies in the AMOUNT of coverage this particular presidency has received.

Has CNN done the "First 100 Days" during other new presidencies? That would be interested to know.

I am, of course, interested in seeing how the economy, healthcare, and our military endeavors play out. (Mexico is becoming more and more interesting as well, huh?) One thing I DO like about Obama is that I feel as though I'm listening to someone who communicates with transparency in mind. I feel as though I am learning more about HOW the [purposely] cumbersome mechanics of our governmental system work. As a student and teacher, I enjoy communicators that have a pedagogical bend in their rhetoric. (Blame it on the "geek" in me.)

With this said, enjoy the lesson of the day:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pay very close attention to the war and terror rhetoric. The public is slowly being lubricated for what is about to happen.

I love the president, but I don't trust him.