Wednesday, April 1, 2009

READ THIS NOW!

ghettoGEEKS Collabo with Maja Prophetz Records [Dallas, Tx]

Untitled Track/Verse on WeNeedBeatz Mixtape, vol. 1

Ain't no SECRET, we SPEAK IT...
ghettoGEEKS be down for PROFIT [PROPHET]
STILL
BUILD
REAL
while we stay on TOPIC!
Pop. Lock. and Drop It. {mimic the song}
DROP WHAT, MAYNE?!
Drop off the "keyz" to the muhphukin' game!
Know what I'm sayin'?
Or need I explain?
I'm a product of America!
This shit in my veins!
And my Sister's names Erika...
And, yeah, she Insane...
And I STILL bump 'Pac,
so I STILL Bring Pain!
I make it Rain!......RAIN {whisper}
But I ain't talkin' 'bout no DOLLARS!
I'm talkin' 'bout the THOUGHTS from the MINDS of these SCHOLARS!
Uhhh....Uhhh... {mimic sexual sounds}
Don't HOLLA!
Just tell me how it TASTE,
when I
leave....
these....
Nutz.....
Upon your FACE...

---The GoodDoctor, ghettoGEEKS, circa 2008.

No comments: